If like me, you love a face mask on a Sunday as part of your selfcare routine then you will love this moisturising Avocado and Honey Face Mask.
What you will need:
1/4 of a ripe a avocado
1/4 of a ripe banana
1 tsp of honey
1 tsp of Rejuvenating Face Mask Powder (add up to a tbsp for a thicker mask)
1 tsp of Rejuvenating Facial Oil
- Mash the avocado and the banana in the mixing bowl with the spoon/fork. Take your time and make it into a smooth paste.
- Add the honey, face mask powder and facial oil to the mix and stir until all combined and you have a completely smooth paste.
- Wash your face with a Cleansing Bar and pat your skin dry.
- Apply a thick layer of the of the mask to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area and your lips.
- Take 20 minutes to chill out and relax (put your phone on silent and play some relaxing music).
- After 20 minutes, wash the mask off with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry with a towel.
- Apply 3-4 drops of Rejuvenating Facial Oil for an extra treat.
- Use right away.
This recipe makes a very generous portion so why not share it with you partner, housemate or bestie... have a little pamper session together.
- Avocado is rich in protein and fats, it is ideal for dry skin as it is rich in vitamins, magnesium and potassium
- Honey is wound healing and antibacterial
- Banana is rich in moisturising potassium and vitamin E to help nourish your skin.
We hope you give this face mask a try, if you do be sure to take photos and tag us on social media... Are you following us on Instagram? Click here to follow us.