Truly Arisan @ Home
Now that Covid-19 restrictions have been eased, we can now start arranging Truly Artisan @ Home events.
What is a Truly Artisan @ Home event?
Imagine a Tupperware party with artisan skincare, home fragrance, gift sets and soap.
A Truly Artisan @ Home event is just that. We will bring our full collection of handmade skincare, bath and shower products, gifts and home fragrance to your home or work place. All you have to do is invite your friends and family, arrange some drinks and maybe some nibbles... we shall do the rest (don't worry, there are no silly party games, we want you to have a great time not a cringe time). Truly Artisan @ Home events can be arranged within 8km of our office in Sale.
What makes the perfect Truly Artisan @ Home event?
- A minimum of 12 - 15 people
- 2 - 3 hours for your guests to try and browse our collection
- Drinks and nibbles, making your guests feel welcome is key to the success of the event
- Plenty of notice, plan the event in advance
- Create a Whatsapp group to keep people updated
- Don't worry, we will help you set up your event
As a host/hostess, what's in it for you?
As a host/hostess you are required to have a minium of 12-15 people at your event. In return, you will recieve 20% off the purchases that you make on the night. Plus...
- 10% off your online purchases for tweleve months after your event with your own personal discount code which your family can also use
- A gift worth £20 if you have over 20 guests at your event
- If you add a candle making workshop to your event (£25 per person), you shall get your candle making kit for free*
- If one of your guests books a Truly Artisan @ Home event, you will recieve a gift set worth £25 after their event
We usually have markets at the weekend so we are taking bookings for Truly Artisan @ Home events on a Wed, Thur and Fri.
Truly Artisan @ Home events are only available within 8km of our office in Sale.
Ideally a Truly Artisan @ Home event wiould run from 7pm to 9.30pm/10pm. We would require access from 5.30pm to set up.
*Upgrade your event by adding a candle making workshop. Each guest shall be taught how to make a 30 hour burn, soy wax candle. Candle making workshops must be booked and paid for in advance (£25 for person).
Truly Artisan @ Home events are also available for your workplace, contact us for more details email@example.com
How do I book my Truly Artisan @ Home event?
" I would love to hear from you, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07805 108 588" - Mark, founder of Truly Artisan..