Beltane Candle | Lavender, Geranium & Ylang Ylang (v)
Beltane honours Life. It represents the peak of Spring and the beginning of Summer. Earth energies are at their strongest and most active. All of life is bursting with potent fertility and at this point in the Wheel of the Year, the potential becomes conception. On May Eve the sexuality of life and the earth is at its peak. Beltane is all about conception. A brilliant moment in the Wheel of the Year to bring ideas, hopes, and dreams into action. And have some fun!!! Beltane is celebrated from April 30th - May 1st, from sunset to sunset.
Made with a bespoke blend of lavender, geranium, and ylang-ylang essential oils.
- One wick with up to 35-40 hour burn time with 190g of wax
- A bespoke fragrance that has been formulated by Truly Artisan
- Hand-poured using a blend of 100% natural sunflower and olive oil wax
- Burns clean to the edge of the glass with very little wax waste and no black smoke
- Beltane is part of our Wheel of the Year Collection
- Definitely cruelty-free
Check out our page on Candle Safety and please ensure that you read the safety label on each of our home fragrance products.
Proudly hand-poured in small batches, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free... the Truly Artisan way!!!