Chamomile Cleansing Balm
Cleansing your face with an oil-based balm may seem strange at first but the basic theory is "like attracts like", meaning that oil attracts oil, dirt, and makeup. Our cleansing balm is a natural alternative to foaming detergent-based cleansers which can be harsh on the skin often leaving it feeling tight, dry, and even irritated.
This beautifully gentle cleansing balm also contains organic beeswax and local honey. These two ingredients have been associated with skincare for centuries. We firmly believe that by including these two skin-loving ingredients in our Chamomile Cleansing Balm, we are helping to support bees, beekeepers, and local businesses.
Chamomile Cleansing Balm: Melts away makeup and cleanses the skin with a mix of natural butters, oils, honey, and beeswax.
- Coconut Oil rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, the ultimate hydrator for very dry skin
- Cocoa Butter a rich source of fatty acids and antioxidants, intensively moisturising and protects from water loss
- Shea Butter rich in antioxidants, hydrates and protects dry skin
- Beeswax creates a protective layer on the skin
- Honey is also a humectant, so it helps keep the skin moist but not oily
- Rosehip Oil rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. nourishes and hydrates skin
- Pomegranate Oil deeply moisturising and nourishing
- Chamomile soothing and calming with relaxing properties
Directions: Apply to dry face and massage into the skin. Remove with a damp cleansing cloth or flannel. Store in a cool place.
Packaging: Please recycle or reuse
Q: Is this product vegan?
A: No due to the honey and beeswax that we use.
Active ingredients: Coconut oil, fairtrade cocoa butter, shea butter, beeswax, local honey, rosehip oil, pomegranate oil, and chamomile essential oil. (The ingredients in italic are Soil Association grade organic).
Allergens: Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene
Packaging: Aluminium tin. Please recycle or reuse.
Weight: 115g e
FAQ: Is this product vegan? No. Due to the addition of honey and beeswax, this product is not vegan but is vegetarian. However, our cleansing oils are vegan and we are launching a vegan cleansing balm later this year.