Detoxifying Face Mask Powder
Detoxifying Face Mask Powder: Facial masks are considered facial treatments to apply every so often rather than to use as daily skincare. This is mainly because of the concentrated ingredients facial masks tend to contain. Applying a favourite facial mask and letting it work its skincare magic can be one of the best ways to unwind after a long week.
Our face mask powders are 100% plant-based and have been formulated with the following skin-loving botanical extracts...
- Kaolin is naturally absorbent with astringent properties. Draws impurities and excess oils from the skin
- Marshmallow root is excellent for soothing and softening the skin to leave it feeling moisturized.
- Rice powder absorbs oils and reduces shine as well as temporarily minimising the visible signs of open pores, blemishes, and fine lines.
- Raw Cacao powder is a powerful natural anti-oxidant. In addition, it also has polyphenols and various minerals
- Rose petal powder has been used for centuries in skincare as it is soothing and cooling.
- Colloidal oatmeal contains beta-glucan which is known as a natural, plant-based alternative to hyaluronic acid and is soothing and restorative
- Hibiscus powder is a source of vitamin C which, together with its antioxidant properties, acts to stimulate skin cell renewal.
- Green clay is rich in silica, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Gently exfoliates and cleans the skin.
- A bespoke blend of cleansing and detoxifying fennel, juniper berry, lemon, and grapefruit essential oils
Directions: How you activate your mask is down to personal choice, but you can use floral waters, toners, aloe juice, or water. Take a teaspoonful of powder in a glass bowl and add the liquid of your choice. You can add more or less liquid to the powders depending on how creamy you like your mask to be.
Cleanse your face with our Green Clay Cleansing Bar and pat your skin dry.
Apply the mask on your face with a mask brush or with your fingers. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Try not to let it dry completely, but if that happens, spray some water or toner on the skin. Dried masks are very uncomfortable as they can drag and hurt the skin.
Before washing the mask off, try to rub the skin gently with damp fingertips. The kaolin and the rice powder allow this mask to be transformed into a gentle exfoliant.
Wash the mask off fully, pat your skin dry and then apply two or three drops of our Nighttime or Rejuvenating Facial Oil.
Active ingredients: Kaolin, Rose Petal Powder, Cacao Powder, Marshmallow Powder, Rice Bran. Colloidal Oat, Hibiscus Powder, Rhassoul Clay, Sweet Fennel Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, and Juniper Essential Oil.
Notes: Each tin contains between 4 - 5 applications
Packaging: Aluminum tin. Please reuse or recycle
Is this product vegan? Yes 100%