NEW | Frankincense Cleansing Balm
Handmade with love in Manchester using the very best natural ingredients.
Cleansing your face with an oil-based balm may seem strange at first but the basic theory is "like attracts like", meaning that oil attracts oil, dirt, and makeup. Our cleansing balm is a natural alternative to foaming detergent-based cleansers which can be harsh on the skin often leaving it feeling tight, dry, and even irritated.
This beautifully gentle cleansing balm also contains organic beeswax and local honey**. These two ingredients have been associated with skincare for centuries. We firmly believe that by including these two skin-loving ingredients in our Frankincense Cleansing Balm, we are helping to support bees, beekeepers, and local businesses.
Frankincense Cleansing Balm: Melts away makeup and cleanses the skin with a mix of natural butters, oils, honey, and beeswax.
- Coconut Oil rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, the ultimate hydrator for very dry skin
- Cocoa Butter a rich source of fatty acids and antioxidants, intensively moisturising and protects from water loss
- Shea Butter rich in antioxidants, hydrates and protects dry skin
- Beeswax creates a protective layer on the skin
- Honey is also a humectant, so it helps keep the skin moist but not oily
- Rosehip Oil rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. nourishes and hydrates skin
- Pomegranate Oil deeply moisturising and nourishing
- Frankincense soothing and calming with balancing properties
- Myrrh soothes the skin
Directions: Apply to dry face and massage into the skin. Remove with a damp cleansing cloth or flannel. Store in a cool place.
Skin type: Ideal for dry/mature skin types
Active ingredients: Coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, beeswax, local honey, rosehip oil, pomegranate oil, frankincense essential oil, and myrrh essential oil. (The ingredients in italic are Soil Association grade organic).
Packaging: Aluminium tin. Please recycle or reuse.
** We are currently using honey from The Turret Honey in Sale
FAQ: Is this product vegan? No. Due to the addition of honey and beeswax, this product is not vegan but it is vegetarian. However, our cleansing oils are vegan and we are launching a vegan cleansing balm later this year.