Lammas Candle | Pine, Patchouli & Cedarwood (v)
It is now high summer and the union of Sun and Earth, of God and Goddess, has produced the First Harvest. Lammas is the celebration of this first, Grain Harvest, a time for gathering in and giving thanks for abundance. Lammas is celebrated on August 1st.
Made with a bespoke blend of pine, patchouli, and cedarwood essential oils.
- One wick with up to 35-40 hour burn time with 190g of wax
- A bespoke fragrance that has been formulated by Truly Artisan
- Hand-poured using a blend of 100% natural sunflower and olive oil wax
- Burns clean to the edge of the glass with very little wax waste and no black smoke
- Lammas is part of our Wheel of the Year Collection
- Definitely cruelty-free
Check out our page on Candle Safety and please ensure that you read the safety label on each of our home fragrance products.
Proudly hand-poured in small batches, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free... the Truly Artisan way!!!