Litha Candle | Geranium Rose, Black Pepper & Bergamot (v)
Here we are at Litha which is also known as Midsummer. We have arrived at the longest day and the shortest night of the year. From now on the days grow shorter and the nights grow longer and we are drawn back into the dark to complete the Wheel of the Year. This is the peak of the Solar year and the Sun is at the height of its life-giving power. The Earth is awash with fertility and fulfillment and this is a time of joy and celebration. Litha is celebrated on June 21st. Litha is also known as Midsummer's Eve or the Summer Solstice.
Made with a bespoke blend of geranium rose, black pepper, and bergamot essential oils.
- One wick with up to 35-40 hour burn time with 190g of wax
- A bespoke fragrance that has been formulated by Truly Artisan
- Hand-poured using a blend of 100% natural sunflower and olive oil wax
- Burns clean to the edge of the glass with very little wax waste and no black smoke
- Litha is part of our Wheel of the Year Collection
- Definitely cruelty-free
Check out our page on Candle Safety and please ensure that you read the safety label on each of our home fragrance products.
Proudly hand-poured in small batches, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free... the Truly Artisan way!!!