London Fog Candle (v)
We have wanted to add this fragrance to our collection for the longest time. London Fog is a drink made from Earl Grey made with steamed milk, a bit like an Earl Grey latte and it is often topped with dried lavender.
Made with a bespoke blend of bergamot and lavender essential oils to fill your home with the soothing and relaxing fragrance of London Fog.
- One wick with up to 35-40 hour burn time with 190g of wax
- A bespoke fragrance that has been formulated by Truly Artisan
- Hand-poured using a blend of 100% natural sunflower and olive oil wax
- Burns clean to the edge of the glass with very little wax waste and no black smoke
Bergamot balancing and uplifting
Lavender cleansing and balancing
Allergens (naturally found in essential oils): Limonene, Linalyl acetate, Linalool, gamma-Terpinene, Beta-Pinene, Geranial, Trans Ocimene, Cineole, Geranil acetate
Check out the Ber Season Gift Set.
How to use:
- Burn for a minimum of two hours and a maximum of four hours
- Trim the wick before every use to no shorter than 1cm
- As you inhale the relaxing fragrance, why not try this mindful breathing exercise: breathe in through your nose for seven seconds and out through your mouth slowly for eleven seconds, repeat.
- For more information on how to use your candle safely, please click here.
- Earn 125 points (40-hour candle) when you purchase this product via our website
- You can redeem your points online, 100 points = £1 off your order
- Start earning points today, click the REWARDS icon on the bottom left of the screen
Proudly hand-poured in small batches, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free... the Truly Artisan way!!!