Mabon Candle | Fir Needle, Lime & Cinnamon (v)
The Autumn Equinox, or Mabon as it is refered to in the Wheel of the Year, falls on or around September 22nd... the starry nights are now longer, there is a chill in the air and the fruit is ripe ready to harvest.
Made with a bespoke blend of fir needle, lime, and cinnamon essential oils to fill your home with warm, spicy notes to evoke memories of freshly baked fruit pies.
- One wick with up to 35-40 hour burn time with 190g of wax
- A bespoke fragrance that has been formulated by Truly Artisan
- Hand-poured using a blend of 100% natural sunflower and olive oil wax
- Burns clean to the edge of the glass with very little wax waste and no black smoke
- Mabon is part of our Wheel of the Year Collection
- Definitely cruelty-free
Check out our page on Candle Safety and please ensure that you read the safety label on each of our home fragrance products.
Proudly hand-poured in small batches, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free... the Truly Artisan way!!!