Yule Candle | Juniper, Cedarwood, Pine & Fir Needle (v)
Celebrate the evergreens of the festive season with our Yule Candle. Yule is celebrated on December 21st and is also known as the Winter Equinox.
Made with a bespoke blend of juniper, cedarwood, pine, and fir needle essential oils.
- One wick with up to 35-40 hour burn time with 190g of wax
- A bespoke fragrance that has been formulated by Truly Artisan
- Hand-poured using a blend of 100% natural sunflower and olive oil wax
- Burns clean to the edge of the glass with very little wax waste and no black smoke
- Yule is part of our Wheel of the Year Collection
- Definitely cruelty-free
Check out our page on Candle Safety and please ensure that you read the safety label on each of our home fragrance products.
Proudly hand-poured in small batches, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free... the Truly Artisan way!!!