Rhassoul Clay & Tea Tree Beard Shampoo (v)
A hard, cold process soap made with olive oil, avocado oil, and cocoa butter to give it a rich, creamy lather designed to cleanse the face without leaving it dry. Rhassoul Clay draws out impurities, excess oil, and dirt. It is rich in silica, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. It also gently exfoliates and cleans the skin. We also added the following essential oils to soothe and relax...
- Formulated with fairtrade cocoa butter
- Take one bar into the shower and use it as a shower gel
- Free from synthetic fragrance and colour
Fir Needle uplifting and energising
Cedarwood grounding and soothing
Tea Tree purifying and soothing
The bespoke blend of essential oils ensures that the cleansing bar helps soothe and calm the skin, leaving it feeling clean and cared for.
How to use:
Let's face it, we have all been washing our hands more than ever (and quite rightly so) but it has left our hands feeling dry and often sore. Don't worry, we have the nourishing TLC that your hands crave.
- Lather the soap between your hands with water and massage the creamy suds into your face, beard, and neck. Pat your face dry with a clean towel.
Follow with 2-3 drops of Nourishing Beard Oil.
- Earn 40 when you purchase this product via our website
- You can redeem your points online, 100 points = £1 off your order
- Start earning points today, click the REWARDS icon on the bottom left of the screen
Proudly handmade in small batches, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free... the Truly Artisan way!!!